End of the Year Specials, Part One: Autodesk, Training, and More!
Over the next few days, we’ll be sharing a variety of promotions and specials for the month of December. Check out these offers from Autodesk and Tata Technologies, which expire December 30th. It truly is the best time of year to purchase software for all of your manufacturing and design needs!
- Lock in your price and save on multi-year subscriptions. You can save up to 10% on 3-year subscriptions of most Autodesk products, including AutoCAD Mechanical, Product Design Collection, Inventor Professional, and more.
- For a limited time, get AutoCAD Mechanical for the same price as AutoCAD. AutoCAD Mechanical includes all the functionality of AutoCAD, plus libraries of standard-based parts and tools to help accelerate your mechanical design process. This offer starts as low as $1400/year.
- If your subscription contract renewed or is due for renewal between November 1st and April 2017, you are eligible to add new subscriptions to Vault Professional and receive a 40% discount. In addition, you can add new subscriptions to Product Design Collection and receive a 15% discount.
Terms and conditions apply. Please contact us here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about an offer.
Tata Technologies Specials:
- Get a free Kindle Fire HD Tablet or a 3D Connexion Space Navigator mouse when you attend the Inventor Essentials class. Click here for more details and to have a sales representative contact you.
- Our self-paced online learning platform, i GET IT, is now more affordable than ever. Get 30% off annual subscriptions and learn the latest features and enhancements of Autodesk software and more. Explore what package is right for you and purchase your subscription right online. Make sure you use the coupon code CYBER2016 – valid through Dec. 31st.
- Buy Now, Pay Later! Take delivery of your software, and let it generate revenue before making any payments. We’ve partnered with Complete Capital Services to offer clients 12 – 60 month terms on financing products as well as training, maintenance, and implementation services. Don’t forget that IRS Section 179 tax savings can also help. Let us know you’re interested here.